Want to increase the hash rate of your AMD graphics card to mine Zcash, Ethereum or Monero on a Windows 10 PC? You could download and install the latest AMD Blockchain drivers to boost the performance of your AMD GPU as much as 80%. Here are steps on how to download and install the AMD Blockchain drivers for Windows 10.
1. Download AMD Blockchain Driver for Windows 10
You could navigate to AMD’s Drivers & Support page to download the latest AMD Blockchain driver for Windows 10. Please note that you must be logged on as Administrator, or have Administrator rights to complete the installation of AMD Blockchain drivers. You could select the compatible driver version according to your operating system.
The AMD Blockchain drivers download links are as below:
- AMD Blockchain drivers for Windows 10 (64-bit): Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Driver for Windows® 10 64-bit
- AMD Blockchain drivers for Windows 10 (32-bit): Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for Blockchain Compute Driver for Windows® 10 32-bit
2. Install AMD Blockchain Driver for Windows 10
You need to uninstall your existing AMD graphics driver before installing the new AMD Blockchain driver for Windows 10. You could open Control Panel > click Programs and Features > select AMD Installer > click Uninstall.
Note: You’d better close all opened applications, such as anti-virus, firewall, remote-access, or webcam software.
Step 1. Run the AMD Blockchain driver installer and it will detect your AMD graphics card automatically.
Step 2. Once the detection is complete, the options for an Express or Custom Install will show up.
Note: The Express Install option should install all core components in the default folder location, C:\Program Files\AMD\. The Custom Install option allows you to select individual components and the folder for installation.
Note: It is recommended to use the default destination folder for the AMD Blockchain driver installation.
Step 3. Click Express Install or Install to install the AMD Blockchain driver.
Step 4. Once the AMD Blockchain driver installation is complete, an option to install AMD ReLive will be available.
Step 5. Once Radeon Software has been successfully installed, click Restart Now to reboot your PC.
If you have any questions or suggestions on how to download and install AMD Blockchain drivers for Windows 10, please leave comments in the Comments section below.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Fix USB Tethering Not Working in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- How to Fix Mouse Lag in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- AMD Graphics Driver Download and Update for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- USB to VGA Drivers Download and Update for Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7
- How to Fix Laptop Cursor Not Working in Windows 10
- How to Factory Reset a Windows 10 Laptop or Desktop