This App can’t run on this PC.
HP accelerometer doesn’t work on this version of Windows. An updated app may be available.
Recently, a lot of Windows 10 users report that they receive the above-mentioned error message HP Accelerometer doesn’t work in this version of Windows. If you also come across this error, here are steps you could follow to fix the HP Accelerometer doesn’t work in Windows 10 problem.
Step by Step Guide to Fix HP Accelerometer Doesn’t Work in This Version of Windows
To resolve the HP Accelerometer doesn’t work in Windows 10 error, you could try out the steps below:
Step 1. Uninstall HP Accelerometer
To uninstall the HP Accelerometer, open Control Panel > click Programs and Features > right-click the entry for HP 3D DriveGuard > click Uninstall.
Step 2. Reboot Your PC
A PC reboot is needed to make the change take effect.
Step 3. Download and Update HP Accelerometer Driver
Once you successfully reboot Windows 10, you could click here to manually download and install the version of HP 3D DriveGuard from HP’s official website. Alternatively, you could use a trusted HP driver download and update utility like Driver Talent to automatically get it for you.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Tell If Your Computer Has Bluetooth
- How to Determine If Windows 10 Is 32-bit or 64-bit
- How to Enter Safe Mode in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- How to Enable or Disable Game Mode in Windows 10
- How to Fix Laptop Cursor Not Working in Windows 10
- How to Factory Reset a Windows 10 Laptop or Desktop