Recently, ASUS has revealed their all new Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 motherboard, which is the first TUF ATX motherboard that comes with the Asus Aura Q-LED indicator light. The ASUS Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 also features the SafeSlot PCI Express.
Main Features of Asus Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 Motherboard
The Asus Sabertooth 990FX is based on the AMD 990FX/SB950 chipset and supports their new AM3+ processor. The main features of the Asus Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 AM3 motherboard are as below:
- Aura RGB lighting
- Built to last design
- Q-LED to indicate boot actions
- SafeSlot PCI Express
- 24/7 durability
- Latest connectivity
- Military-standard TUF Components
Availability and Pricing
The Asus Sabertooth 990FX R3.0 motherboard will be available from July 25th in the UK with an SRP of £182.99 inc. VAT.
Asus Motherboard Drivers Download and Update
You could go to the Asus Support page to search for and download the corresponding Asus motherboard drivers manually.
Alternatively, you could use a professional Windows drivers updater utility like Driver Talent, which could do the Asus drivers download and update for you.
Navigate to the OSToto official website to download and install Driver Talent. There are only 3 steps for you to download and update the right Asus motherboard drivers automatically within only a few minutes.
1. Click “Scan” to identify all outdated, corrupted, broken or missing Asus drivers.
2. Click “Repair” to fix your corrupt, damaged or missing Asus motherboard drivers. You can also click “Update” to keep your Asus motherboard drivers up-to-date.
3. Restart your PC to allow all Asus motherboard driver updates take effect.
If you want to download and install other Asus drivers, you could see Free Asus Drivers and Downloads for Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista
What do you think about the Asus Sabertooth 990FX R3.0? Any ideas about this motherboard, share with us in the comments section below.