How to Clear Run History in Windows 10
It is easy and quick to use the run command to launch programs. When you’ve opened a lot of programs, there will be too many pre-loaded commands in the run box history. Here are steps on how to clear Run history in Windows 10.
Clear Run History in Windows 10
We can open the Registry Editor to clear Run history in Windows 10. Do the following steps:
Step 1. Press Windows key + R simultaneously to open the Run box.
Step 2. Type “regedit” in the text field and hit Enter.
Step 3. In the registry editor, go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER.
Step 4. In the HKEY_CURRENT_USER directory, you could view several subdirectory, locate the Software entry and expand it.
Step 5. Go to Microsoft > Windows > CurrentVersion > Explorer > RunMRU.
Note: The entire Run history is on the right side.
Step 6. Right click on any of the Run command history file and click Delete.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Tell If Your Computer Has Bluetooth
- How to Determine If Windows 10 Is 32-bit or 64-bit
- How to Remove Test Mode Watermark in Windows 10
- How to Enter Safe Mode in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- How to Launch Command Prompt on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
If you have any questions about how to delete or clear Run history in Windows 10, don’t hesitate to leave comments below.
Toller Artikel. Vielen Dank.