Isn’t it troublesome to enter a password every time you enter the Windows 10 system? If you are tired of doing this, this post is exactly what you need. The guide below will show you how to disable login passwords in Windows 10. Let’s have a look!
How to Disable Login Passwords in Windows 10
The steps to disable login passwords in Windows 10 are pretty simple. You just need to:
Step 1. Type “netplwiz” into the search bar and click on netplwiz in the search results.
Step 2. Uncheck “Users must enter a user name and password to use this computer” and click on Apply.
Step 3. The “Automatically sign in” box will pop up. Enter your password and confirm the password, then click on OK.
Step 4. Click on OK to save the change.
All is done. Now there’s no need to enter the Windows 10 system by using passwords.
You may also like to check out:
- How to Enter Boot Menu in Windows 10
- How to Switch to Dark Mode in Windows 10
- How to Run Startup Repair in Windows 10, 8, 7
- How to Create a System Restore Point in Windows 10
- How to Enter Safe Mode in Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
- How to Launch Command Prompt on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
That’s how to disable login passwords in Windows 10. Although it is more convenient not to enter the login passwords, caution is still needed. If you need further assistance, leave comments below to let us know. We are willing to help you.